Tools for Providers
Dear healthcare providers and community partners,
We want to help you promote daily mental health awareness!
The Central Oregon Health Council — which includes health care providers and health advocates from Crook, Jefferson and Deschutes counties — is working to promote every day mental health through a new campaign called Mind Your Mind Central Oregon.
We are asking local primary care providers and partners to help us share this information within your facilities, in your newsletters, and on your websites and social media sites. To make sharing easy, we’ve created a bilingual Mental Health Toolkit which includes:
• Implementation Guide with suggestions on how you can help promote the campaign
• Brochures (to give to patients)
• Posters (to display in exam rooms/waiting areas)
• Mental Health Scale (to display in exam rooms/waiting areas)
• 5 Mental Health Awareness Slides to rotate on your flatscreens in the patient
waiting areas (available on flash drive)
• An Article to include on your website and in your patient and employee newsletters
• Mind Your Mind Central Oregon Buttons, Lanyards and Wristbands for providers and staff to wear
ORDER TOOLKIT ITEMS HERE
Thank you in advance for your support and partnership in helping to celebrate the importance of every day mental health care in our communities.
— Mind Your Mind Central Oregon Team